33rd Annual City on the Hill Youth Leadership Conference
July 20th – 25th, 2021
Thank you for your interest in City on the Hill.
REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND
- Must be a Christian youth at least 14 years of age and no older than 18 years old (unlessotherwise approved by the conference administrator) enrolled in a public or private highschool, or currently being home schooled at the high school level;
- Must submit a completed application package postmarked by July 5th; and
- A letter of recommendation must be submitted by a pastor or priest who knows you.
Please note: The City on the Hill Application Form requires signatures from your parent or guardian. Please do not fill out the online form unless your parent or guardian is available to sign the appropriate forms online with you.
The City on the Hill application contains the following sections:
- Applicant Info
- Personal Info
- Church Info
- Medical Info
- Emergency Contact Info
- Student Covenant
- Parental Consent Form (Requires parent/guardian signature)
- Permission Form (Requires parent/guardian signature)
- Transportation & Media Authorization Forms (Requires parent/guardian signature)
- Travel Arrangements
When you are ready to begin, please click the button below.
You may also download and print the application, then mail it in.